ROLLED GAUZE COATED WITH CELOX HEMOSTATIC AGENT
CELOX™ is a high performance chitosan-derived hemostatic designed to stop lethal bleeding fast. It is easy to use, extremely effective (clots blood in 30 seconds), and safe (is a CE Marked Class III Medical Device). CELOX comes in four different delivery systems, providing a commitment to aiding the caregiver in treating a variety of difficult and deep wounds. It also does not generate heat and will not burn the casualty or care giver. CELOX works independently of the body’s normal clotting processes. Its clotting ability has been proven to work in hypothermic conditions and in the presence of common anticoagulants such as Coumadin and Heparin.
CELOX GAUZE combines the ground breaking CELOX agent with a fabric dressing to control life threatening blood loss directly at the source of bleeding. CELOX GAUZE is the only fabric dressing available coated with the CELOX hemostatic agent. The flexible gauze allows for easy and precise placement of the wound treatment.
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
• Coated gauze allows for greater placement at source of bleeding
• Not affected by windy conditions
• Proven to control arterial bleeding within minutes
• Works in hypothermic conditions
• FDA cleared to work on anticoagulated blood
• No heat – No burning
• Sterile, waterproof packaging
• Easy to irrigate from wound
• Tears or cuts easily
• Applied using basic first aid skills
• One Gauze Strip: 3in x 10ft (7.6cm x 3.0M)